Unrecognized Alaskan Native Tribes
Click on an Alaskan tribal name to learn more facts about that tribe and find links to more articles related to that tribe.
- Chilkoot Kaagwaantaan Clan. Letter of Intent to Petition 4/22/1997.
- Five Landless Alaska Tlingit communities. These Tlingit communities were omitted from the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act and received neither land nor subsistence rights under the Act.
- Katalla-Chilkat Tlingit Tribe of Alaska.
Letter of Intent to Petition 02/02/1995; certified letter returned by P.O. 10/1997.
- Knugank. Letter of Intent to Petition 1/7/1999.
- Qutekcak Native Tribe. Letter of Intent to Petition 2/13/2002. Receipt of Petition 2/13/2002.
- Tsimshian Tribal Council. Letter of Intent to Petition 07/02/1978